- Go to http://signup.roswellrapids.org
- On the home page, click on the “Start Registration” link
just under the “Sign In” button on the top left or click on the
“Booster Club Signup” button on the right side of the home page
- Click on the “Register Now” button
- Please follow the instructions below based on whether you
are new to the team (A) or a returning family (B)
(A) First-year Rapids family - Please
choose the radio button for "I am not sure
if I have an Account on this team. This is the email address I
want to use" and complete steps 5 through 12.
B) Returning Rapids families – Please click on the radio button where it states
“I am NOT currently signed in but I already have an Account on this team:” and
enter the primary email account and password for your account in the boxes that
appear and skip to step 13 below.
- Enter your email address and
- You will enter in your billing account information.
- Please enter a password which you will use to access
this site for the season. You may also enter in up to two
additional email addresses to receive emails (Note: you will
receive payment receipt to all emails you enter in on this
- The “Billing Information” tab at the bottom of the page
- Please enter in your mobile phone number
if possible so that you can receive important team text messages
on meet day.
- The “Guardians” and “Insurance/Emergency Contact”
tabs are optional.
- Once finished, click “Next”.
- On the following screen, fill in your first swimmer’s
information and select the appropriate age group for this
swimmer (age on 6/1/2013) by clicking on the “Select” link to
the right of where it says “Register this Member to a Group”.
- A new browser window entitled “Select Registration Group”
will open. Select the radio button for the appropriate age group
for the swimmer (age on 6/1/2013) and click on the “Register the
Member to the Selected Group” button
- Click on “Next” and you will be taken to your “Cart”.
- If you are registering multiple swimmers, click on the "Add
New Member" button and you will be taken to the swimmer
information screen again (Ste # Above) to enter in your next
swimmer’s info. Repeat this process (Steps to ) until
all of your swimmers are in your “Cart”.
- Once you have all of your swimmers listed in your cart, you
can modify your billing information by clicking on the “Edit
Billing Account” link in your cart or your swimmer information
by clicking on the swimmer’s name.
- Please proceed to Step 19 for payment instructions.
Returning User Registration Steps
- Please confirm your billing account
information/Guardians and email addresses. Please update any
information that might have changed from last season, and then
- Your swimmers that were registered in
2012 should be listed. Select “Yes” in the drop-down by each
swimmer being registered for 2013
- Update each swimmer’s info and click on
the “select” link at the right of the text box labeled
“Register this Member to this Group:”
- A browser window entitled “Select
Registration Group” will open. Pick the radio button beside the
correct age group for your swimmer based on their age on
6/1/2013 and click on the button
labeled “Register the Member to the Selected Group” at the
bottom of the browser window.
- The correct age group should now appear
in the “Register this Member to this Group:: text box.
Click on the “next” button to proceed
- Once you have added all your returning
swimmers, you can add any new swimmers by clicking on the “Add
New Member” button in the “New Members Added to Register”
section and repeating steps 15 through 17 above.
- Once all of your information is correct, click on one of the
following two buttons "Pay By Credit Card" or "Pay By Check"
- You will be taken to a screen with the two Booster Club
registration requirement acknowledgments
- Rapids Team
- Team Volunteer Requirements)
read both sections carefully and then check the checkboxes where
it states "I have read the above statement and indicate my
agreement by checking the box." to acknowledge you understanding
of those team requirements.
- If paying with credit card, you will
be taken to a screen to enter in your credit card information.
- If you also plan on paying by credit card for your team suit
as part of our group order you will need to select "Yes" from
the drop-down menu beside the statement "Save this card for
future automatic payments".
- If you do not save a credit card we
will not be able to charge your team suit (i.e. you will have to
pay by check or cash for your team suit).
- Note that the team
suit ordering will take place later (i.e. not during your
booster club registration).
- Once you have entered in your credit card info, click on
"Pay & Submit the Registration" button to complete your
- If you choose to pay by check, DO NOT MAIL YOUR CHECK.
Please deliver your checks in-person to the desginated check
drop-off box at the Roswell Area Pool. Your registration will
show as “not paid” until we have received your check. Verify
your info on the ensuing screen and click on the button entitled
"Complete Registration & Pay by Check"
- You will see a pop-up screen that says ‘You are submitting
your registration to the team, click “OK” to continue’ – click
- If successful, you will be taken to a screen that states
“Your registration has been successful submitted”, and there
will be a link that will allow you to print your receipt. In
addition, you will receive a registration confirmation email at
all of the email addresses you entered in step #6. The email
will be from the “Roswell Rapids Booster Club” (email@example.com)
with the subject “Roswell Rapids Swim Team: Rapids Booster Club
- At this point, the Booster Club will go into the online
system and approve your registration request (hopefully within a
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email from Russ
entitled “Your password to access Roswell Rapids Swim Team
On-Line along with the link to our online registration site, the
email you used to register and your password to access our
- Please keep your log-in information handy as the Rapids will
be using this same online site to register for volunteer hours
and meets for the 2013 season. More information on volunteer
and meet registration will be sent to you in the near future.
Please make sure you are successfully registered with the site
so that you do not have issues when we open up meet and
volunteer registration to the team.
- If you have any issues or questions, please contact Russ
Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org